A smile is the most profound nonverbal communication skill recognized globally. It exerts a positive influence on both our personal and professional relationships. It radiates health, warmth and is an extension of our personality. It plays an important role in how we distinguish ourselves. A recent survey suggested that 90% of adults agreed that a beautiful smile is both a social and a career asset in addition of it being the most attractive feature among us.
Yet, in spite of this universal agreement, many among us are insecure about our smiles and do not find the smile we always wanted, reflecting back at us when we look into the mirror. Cosmetic Dentistry can significantly reduce these perceptions by a comprehensive approach known as “Smile Design” and produce a smile that one would readily share with others confidently.
If you are unhappy with your smile or you are considering improving your smile, take the test below to determine exactly what you don’t like about your smile. You may find that the problem in your smile is just not what you thought it was.
- When you smile slightly, as you speak, are the edges of your front teeth seen?
- When you are smiling, does an imaginary line running along the edges of your upper front teeth run parallel to the border of your lower lip?
- Are the widths of your front teeth in proportion with each other?
- If any of your teeth have fillings, veneers or crowns, do they match with the other teeth?
- When you smile broadly, do you show just the right amount of your gums?
- Are your gums healthy and well defined?
- Are the gums around your teeth well contoured?
- Does the midline of your teeth coincide with the midline of your face?
- Does your teeth shapes compliment your face shape and gender?
If you answered “No” to any of these then you need a change in your smile.
At Smile Station we strive hard to relieve you from all the concerns related to your smile. You just need to be clear with your concerns and priorities and we are here to give you the smile you always wanted. You don’t have to go through life with a smile you don’t like. We help you feel better about your smile and yourself by enhancing your smile regardless of your age, gender, extent of the problem or your budget and discover how a new smile can transform your life.
So, why wait anymore? Just click here and take an appointment now.